for people experiencing mental health difficulties or seeking help for emotional and psychological problems. I look forward to meeting you either in person or using an online platform.
£60 per hour either in person or further afield using online technologies such as Zoom; please see below for details. CONCESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE ON A REDUCED INCOME - PLEASE INQUIRE.
Following your initial contact I will send an e-mail with further details.
Services are provided in a comfortable purpose built room or at distance using technology, and include:
● Mental Health Assessment & Treatment. For example:
Depression, Anxiety, OCD (Obsessional Compulsive Disorder), Spiritual and Identity Issues, Phobias, Stress, Relationship Difficulties, Addiction Issues
● Single appointment assessment, medication review and diagnosis, including professional letter/report
● Diagnosis if clinically indicated
● Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (U.K.C.P. accredited)
● Advice on Psychiatric Medications
● Clinical Supervision to practicing therapists/mental health professionals
● Couples welcome
● Mediation/Conflict Resolution
Payment by cash or bank transfer only please. If you do not attend without good reason further sessions are unlikely to be offered. Non attendances with less than 48 hours notice are chargeable. TO RESPECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF OTHER PATIENTS, PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. THANK-YOU.
PLEASE NOTE: There are currently no toilet facilities. The nearest available toilet is 0.4 miles away in Tesco, a two minute drive or 7 minute walk.
Provided on first contact.
Qualifications, Experience and Professional
● Doctor of Clinical Practice (Exeter University –
● MSc Psychological Therapies (Exeter University)
● Diploma in Person
Centred Counselling Theory and Practice (Plymouth University)
● UKCP Accredited Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist
● Postgraduate Certificate in Education [Qualified Teacher
of Adults] (Plymouth University)
Mental Health Nursing:
● Registered Mental Health Nurse
● Independent/Supplementary Prescriber of Psychiatric
1. Nursing and Midwifery Council
2. Association for Prescribers
3. United Kingdom Council for
Psychotherapy (UKCP) - Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis